Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Happy Retirement Jane!


Last week I was busily working on this project for a special person, mentor, and friend.

Jane...I will miss working with you!

I miss you already.


Here is a picture of the back...with it's cute little pocket.

I have been working on several other projects too.

These lazy days of summer have gotten the best of me though,
cuz this is the only one I have taken pictures of.


I had a great time at My Sister's Quilts on Saturday. Thank you for coming out to say Hi! I felt very loved. It was a pleasure to spend time sewing with everyone. Also, a special thank you to Patsy, I DO adore you! (Just in case you were wondering.) You are a joy to sew with. Thank you!


Be back soon with more pictures....

17 comments:

karenfae said...

what cute pillows, I have not seen any pattern like that.
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/

BJ said...

Such a special gift for Jane. Did you put a note in the pocket for her?

Barb said...

What an awesome gift..love it!

Jo in TAS said...

Wow Cori, that is soooo beautiful!

Coisas da Laura said...

This is one of the sweetest things I've ever seen!!!!

Tonia said...

I'm hoping for a pattern of this one too.... Love your stuff. You are amazingly talented!

Yumm yumz by patticakes said...

Cori:
I would sure love a pattern of this pillow - those little birds are so sweet!

rubyslipperz said...

VERY cute pillows...the one with your sweet birds...aaah =)

I enjoyed seeing you and have you patiently work with a grumpy ol' non-applique meeee!

hugZ,
annie
rubyslipperz106.blogspot

grandmarockton said...

Where can I find this pattern? LOVE it!

regina said...

un magnifique cadeau " du coeur " pleins d'amour et d'amitié !!!!!!!!!
je souhaite une longue et douce retraite à cette personne
félicitations à toi
bises de Régina

Zulma said...

Hola Cori beautiful !!!! felicitaciones...!!! besos Zulma.

Sunnybec said...

What a beautiful cushion I love it! Linda

Madame Samm said...

How beautiful...I love that you love your friends... YOUR Jane will be over the top excited by your genuine heart..

StitchinByTheLake said...

This is just beautiful. The fabrics are lovely and I know your friend will be so excited. blessings, marlene

Pat said...

What a wonderful gift. I love the pillow. Whose pattern is it? I would love to make one as a gift for my BFF

Amanda said...

The cushion is so adorable! I love your cute little birds - they just get cuter and cuter!

Patsy @ My Sister's Quilts said...

You are such a talented girl...I want to adopt you!!! By adopting, maybe you could rub off and we could sew together lots!!! When can I get this pattern...I LOVE IT!!!!

Adore you too, mean it!
Patsy