Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Sew..Sew..Sew Tweet!


I have been busily sewing up this new block of the month for next year. I thought those of you who have ordered this pattern would like to see another peek at the blocks(quilt center). I am currently working on the two outer borders, went a little over-borders with the borders! It is SEW cute though! I can't wait to show you the whole quilt. I am finishing up the embroidery this week and hope to have it quilted this weekend. I really love this little quilt. It is just so fun to work on, the whimsical birds make my heart sing! Can't you just hear them tweeting through the screen?
.
If you haven't gotten a chance to order this pattern at it's Pre-Release price,
.
Happy Stitching!

3 comments:

Mommarock said...

Oh the borders! I'm loving them SEW!! You did not go "over-borders" on them by any means.. sweet love!

Fiona said...

OMG It's gorgeous !!!! Can't wait to start :)

Hugs - Fee XX

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Once again, something totally delicious! Cori - you're amazing. Love your work so much!
Hugs
Jenny
xxx