Saturday, March 2, 2013

Introducing Playful Puppies.

Charlie, whom we lovingly nicknamed "Pickles" (see post below) is now finished! 
After a near disaster, Pickles has been saved, and I just had to let you know he turned out ok.
I finished up the binding yesterday, and started writing up the pattern today. 
This pattern is going to be released on March 11, 2013. 
You can order your pattern now for a pre-release price of $10 - that includes shipping!
Visit my website chitterchatterdesigns.com to order yours today.

I bet you are so glad to see that Pickles was saved. I know I am!
It is the quilts you have the most trouble with that you learn the most from. 
This one had such a happy ending and I am so excited that it turned out ok!

I will be working on Pickles' sister named Penny this week. A girl version of the puppy will be included with the pattern. I am going to make up a cute little quilt bag with Penny on it to add to this pattern, so your little one can carry or store the quilt in a matching bag.  Thank you so much for the idea Bonnie!  
I will post a picture of Penny as soon as I finish her.
Until then, Happy Stitching!!!

3 comments:

Tonia said...

Pickles is soo cute! Can't wait to see what penny looks like. :). Think this is the perfect quilt for my little boy!

Allie said...

*swoon* love him so very much!!

Silvia LGD (Little Green Doll) said...

It's very nice!! I'm glad to read that you saved it from disaster :))